Saturday, June 19, 2010

the wonder of neem and a good man...

I'm just going to tap out a few lines while everyone is snoozing...I love the peace and quiet. It's a joy to be able to reflect on the week gone by and enjoy the coolness of the house. In the pics below Brenna and the puppy really are sleeping together on the floor...I just took that one a moment ago. I couldn't wait to share it. :)


What a wonderful day it was...what a wonderful week it was!!! Lavon and I taught the 3-year-olds at VBS and some of them prayed to receive Christ...Ava got to come over for a sleepover...Candace was so sweet to come in for me on Friday....the girls had a wonderful time having a sleepover a Grandma and Grandpa's house...and their mother had a great time with some very sweet girlfriends! :0) Can't wait to see those pics, Alisha!! :):) Brenna babysat for Norm and Danni's new puppy today while they went to a reunion.The puppy has had a bath with neem oil and is fluffy and sweet. Daddy, Lydia, Brenna, and the puppy all needed a nap after that!:) Neem oil has been an amazing blessing at our house. We LOVE our neem oil bath products! ONE application of oil took care of every aphid in the greenhouse! It has so many uses...today we mixed up some mean, flea killing, dog shampoo. (baby shampoo with some of the straight oil that I bought for the greenhouse) We washed up the puppy...and it worked! I also read that it is a great treatment for head-lice...ummm...hopefully we will not have to find out. :) I am continually amazed at the way my Father works things out so awesomely. I had been trusting Him for an organic insecticide, and He's showing me that this wholesome natural way of living goes a lot farther than just growing the food He provides.

Happy Father's Day to our Fearless Leader...I love you, my sweet man. :) You are so good to the girls and I...thank-you for being such a humble, godly leader in our home. All that AND a quirky sense of humor...oh, how I love life with you. Your provision and protection of our family makes it so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment